Quality Control Laboratory Employee
We are a company that produces one of the most resistant and hardest materials in the world that is used in the automotive, aeronautical, woodworking, stone and a myriad of new applications. We are looking for conscientious, passionate and forward-thinking people who can integrate our team and contribute to our success.
Profile & Requirements
- Short degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Excellent knowledge of Solidworks
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Analysis skills
- Sense of innovation, speed, interest in technical aspects
- Assertiveness and ability to create good interpersonal relationships
- Reliability and focus on objectives.
- Residence in the provinces of Caserta / Benevento
Duties & Responsibilities
- Laboratory tests on samples: Hardness, density, metallography, etc.
- Preparation of test specimens
- Data recording on company management
- Product quality control
- Production process control and work in process analysis
- 3D technical drawing
What we offer
- 12-month placement internship.
- Remuneration definitely higher than the legal minimum
- Permanent contract after the internship
Place of work: Limatola (BN)